08 December, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For (12/4- 12/7)


Saturday December 4th:
    
    My lovely Sally and Barry
    
  • Sally and Barry (and the fact that Barry made it through his heart attacking him)
  • 
  • my job keeping me constantly entertained (sample call:  "Hi.  I need to talk to someone about getting information on having a poop test done.")
  • making brownies with Chandler...egg shells and all
  • getting to watch Joey eat a crazy amount of said brownies
  • getting to talk to my Heather
  • text messages and pictures from Howard...even when somewhat gross  :)
Sunday December 5th:
  • getting a nice note from a boy I once loved
  • meatloaf and mashed potatoes
  • being the kind of adult who still loves little boxes of Hi-C orange drink
  • beating Doug at fantasy basketball...and remaining in 1st place!
Monday December 6th:
  • having a boyfriend who encourages me to stay in school when everything in me tells me I should quit
  • knowing that this semester is almost over...
  • knowing I'm not the only one who HATES school right now
  • meaningful conversations over dinner
  • leftover meatloaf and mashed potatoes  :)
  • another great week of The Amazing Race
  • JOEY - I can't possibly be thankful enough for him...
Tuesday December 7th:
  • Monday being OVER
  • John being cool with me taking up space in his office and distracting him from getting any work done
  • my Lester successfully getting through his thesis hearing!  Woot!
  • Carly when she's tired...SO funny!
  • Elise making me smile by drawing me a really sweet picture in class
  • having a really wonderful dinner with Joey
  • the way I feel after a glass of wine

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, sweetie! We are also thankful for wonderful family like YOU. I will call you this weekend when things aren't so crazy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete