30 December, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For (12/29)

Wednesday December 29th:
  • morning meetings where I get offered a job doing something I really care about and enjoy
  • Christina Ryder - because she provided me with a stimulating environment to work in this summer, she unknowingly changed how I wanted to approach my education and what I felt was important, she gave me opportunities to work on grants and projects that help real people, and is now offering me a position that will allow me to continue working with her
  • DayQuil and NyQuil for helping me feel better...or at least drugging me into thinking I do
  • naps before work
  • applesauce
  • catching up on Gossip Girl via my dvr (don't judge me...)
  • Mexican food!
  • Joey telling me I'm beautiful (even when I'm sick-ish)
  • believing him 

1 comment:

  1. mitsya de los marsupialsDecember 30, 2010 at 3:39 PM

    you *are* beautiful. do you not have mirrors in your house or something? have you never met you?

    ReplyDelete