17 December, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For (12/13 - 12/16)

Monday December 13th:
  • this being the last week of a semester that has ruined me on school
  • CHINESE food!!!
  • having a boyfriend that cares about the little things
  • Pandora internet radio
  • my period (is it strange that I actually LIKE my period?)
Tuesday December 14th:
  • knowing I never have to go to ANT 770: Research Design and Writing again!
  • pea coats
  • the way Chandler and Joey interact
  • left-over Chinese food
Wednesday December 15th:
  • drug reps bringing cookies to the clinic
  • Facebook keeping me entertained and distracted at work
  • getting my final paper done for the semester
  • me and Joey both working diligently to get school work done so that we could be together on a night when we thought we'd be too busy to even see each other
  • ordering pizza and spending an evening cuddled up on the couch
  • nice conversations with Chris
Thursday December 16th:
  • turning in my last assignment and being done with this semester!
  • how much Joey and I laugh together
  • waking up at 530am for no good reason...and enjoying it
  • cornmeal catfish
  • doing some Christmas shopping with Joey
  • Best Buy!
  • hanging out with Joey's family for his mom's birthday
  • the "Three Musketeers" getting to hang out at S&D's
  • inappropriate conversations
  • inside jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment