13 December, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For (12/10 - 12/12)

Friday December 10th:
  • Joey allowing me to distract him while he grades papers
  • having options when it comes to my GA next semester
  • this video
  • Angry Birds on my iPhone
  • people in my life who actually TRY to communicate with me
  • quality time with my guy
  • game nights with Doug and Alicia!
  • buttered nipple shots...yum
Saturday December 11th:
  • Christina Ryder and the Christmas party at The Grantwell
  • sleeping in
  • having a boyfriend who goes to work Christmas parties with me even when he doesn't really want to
  • the battle between Dwight and Jim on the "Classy Christmas" episode of The Office
  • Domino's Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
  • my FMWIC co-worker, Cheri Allen, who has been nothing but wonderfully kind to me
  • days that are busy, but fun
Sunday December 12th:
  • fresh pineapple
  • having no plans and spending my entire day at home with Joey
  • goodnight kisses from Chandler
  • knowing that The Amazing Race will be back in February!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's OK that I read your blog, because you are still one of my role models :)

    ReplyDelete