03 December, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For (11/29 - 12/2)

Well, I said that I would try to blog daily about what I was thankful for...however, that obviously didn't happen.  I have been SO busy this week, so it's nice to sit down for a minute and actually reflect on things.  This has been one of those weeks where nothing seemed to go the way I wanted it to and things just felt...off.  Times when things aren't perfect can make it incredibly hard to feel thankful...but I've found they are also the times when I have the most to be thankful for.  Here goes:

Monday November 29th:
  • Crunchy Cheetos
  • getting amazingly sincere notes from friends
  • "sugar coated penguins playing bongos"
  • pineapple sherbert-especially when served in tiny bowls
  • my nights with Chandler
Tuesday November 30th:
  • open source software
  • sweet tea
  • Glee featuring two Bruno Mars songs
  • moisturizing lip balm
  • classes I dislike getting cancelled for the night
  • a boyfriend that hugs me and holds me tight when I cry
Wednesday December 1st:
  • that school is almost over for the semester
  • having a job that allows me (and pays me) to do homework for hours at a time
  • my incredibly comfortable new desk chair
  • that I'm not yet too old to pull all-nighters when I've procrastinated far too long
  • my dvr...especially when used as a break from writing
  • the f-word
  • late night phone calls
Thursday December 2nd:
  • how a shower can make me feel when I'm both mentally and physically exhausted
  • good hair days that make me feel pretty
  • relaxing dinners
  • SLEEP (since I got very little Tuesday night and NONE Wednesday)
I'm so happy it's Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment