20 December, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For (12/17 - 12/19)

Friday December 17th:
  • Joey getting off work early just so he could spend time with me before I went to work
  • being someone's Secret Santa
  • sweet tea
  • finding out I won a Target gift card from our company Christmas party
  • $20 coupons for Best Buy
  • funny YouTube videos
Saturday December 18th:
  • co-workers bringing delicious food to work
  • fun nights at home with Chandler and Joey
  • searching all over Springfield for a movie that should NOT have been hard to find, just so that I could properly wrap Christmas presents
  • Boston cream pie and ice cream
  • having a boyfriend who volunteers to go get Sprite, chicken noodle soup, Gatorade, Jello, and crackers for a sick little boy at 530 in the morning even when he has to be at work at 9am
  • having a boyfriend who lets me lay my head on him at 730am (when the puking was finally done and Chandler was asleep), and strokes my hair until I fall asleep
  • really feeling like and seeing that Chris and I can be friends and work together
Sunday December 19th:
  • having a son who thanks me for being there for him when he's sick
  • having a boyfriend who leaves really sweet notes for me and Chandler because he didn't want to wake us up to say goodbye when he left for work (because we looked like we were "sleeping so peacefully")
  • having a day at home to cuddle with Chandler
  • cleaning supplies
  • new candles that make my house smell lovely
  • fresh, crisp winter air
  • the warmth of laundry that just comes out of the dryer
  • the feeling of clean sheets
  • weekends that remind me how lucky I am to have the family I have

2 comments:

  1. you're such a wonderful person i love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for you loving me :) Now, who is this?

    ReplyDelete