27 December, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For (12/26)

Sunday December 26th:
  • ridiculous Facebook conversations (especially with Doug)
  • this news story
  • getting to talk to my Heather and Howard on the phone...I miss them both desperately
  • having a really great son
  • having fun with Chandler's Christmas gifts...the uDraw for the Wii is really fun!  We enjoyed playing Pictionary!
  • Joey and I having conversations about living together
  • knowing that by working a co-worker's shift, she got to enjoy a wonderful Christmas celebration with her family
  • Mitsya Marsupial - just because I adore her!
  • Joey taking me to work because my car wouldn't start
  • Chris picking me up and taking me home for the same reason
  • my car finally starting...

3 comments:

  1. RIDICULOUS? Why I never!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ridiculous...but I love them! Hence them making my "Things I'm Thankful For" list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mitsya of the marsupialsDecember 29, 2010 at 6:38 PM

    AWWWWWWWW! i adore my my beloved liz! that made me tear up. *sniffle*

    ReplyDelete