22 December, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For (12/20 - 12/21)

Monday December 20th:
  • Rebecca in Cancun sending me a nice message
  • pedicures!  (I REALLY needed one!)
  • Qdoba fajita classica burritos
  • being done with Christmas shopping and only having stocking stuffers to worry about
  • traffic near my house during every month but December
  • stopping by and visiting Joey at work
  • getting good work evaluations (overall)
  • crab rangoon
Tuesday December 21st:
  • my Chi straightening iron and good hair days
  • my eyes when I have make-up on
  • having peroxide and band-aids for when I'm an idiot with a razor
  • seeing how happy Chandler is to have some new clothes
  • throwing grapes at various things in the house with Joey...and seeing that it makes him feel better
  • being able to take care of Joey when he's sick
  • getting to see Cece...even if just for a minute to take her Starbucks
  • hugs from Nathaniel
  • Jello
  • Orange Gatorade

No comments:

Post a Comment