04 December, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For (12/3)

Friday December 3rd:
  • having a boyfriend who tells me I look pretty in the morning...and who means it
  • drug reps bringing free pasta and salad to work
  • amazingly kind strangers giving me two samples of psoriasis medication that has significantly cleared up my skin in a matter of days
  • being able to send this text to Joey:  "Balls!  I missed the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Tuesday!  And I call myself a fan of boobs... Fail."
  • Joey promptly downloading The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for me  :)
  • going outside at 1a.m. to throw around a Sprite bottle water bomb with my guys
  • randomly running into Chris at 130a.m. and almost getting him a ticket
  • never-ending quizzes providing a night of entertainment
  • staying up with Joey until 6a.m., even though I had to be at work at 9a.m.
  • the place on his shoulder where my head fits perfectly
Friday was a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment