10 January, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For (1/7/11 - 1/9/11)

Friday, January 7th:
  • feeling inspired to help someone who really needs it
  • sweet tea
  • new bath soap
  • finding out the little girl I made the bracelet for last night LOVED it
  • spending time with Joey in the morning
  • getting to talk to Heather
  • having the love of a really great man
  • grocery shopping with Joey and getting everything we need so that we don't have to leave the house all weekend
Saturday, January 8th:
  • lounging around the house all day with Joey
  • having a boyfriend who makes life so wonderful and fun
  • being able to laugh about burning lunch
  • homemade vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and caramel
  • Joey introducing me to the show 24
  • Netflix having 24 on instant view
  • midori sours
  • finally falling asleep at about 7am after a great day and night with Joey
  • days like this one...it was incredible
Source:  "Who do you WORK FOR?!?"
Sunday, January 9th:
  • SLEEP
  • Jack Bauer - because he's a badass
  • afternoon naps with Joey
  • my period running like clockwork
  • the sound of Chandler's laughter
  • the way 'I love you' sounds coming out of Joey's mouth
  • the happy, loved feeling that washes over me when I'm laying in bed next to Joey

1 comment: