07 January, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For (1/2/11 - 1/6/11)

So, I haven't done very well at keeping this up this week...I can't remember everything I was thankful for, so this will be fairly short.

Sunday, January 2nd:
  • once again, cars that start...because mine did NOT
  • once again, having a boyfriend who is unfailingly good to me
  • Words with Friends
  • renting a movie with plans of cuddling up with Chandler to watch it
  • unexpectedly having Chandler want to spend the night with a friend, leaving me a night at home alone with Joey
  • a lovely dinner at Cheddar's
  • knowing that Howard and I can still count on each other to be there despite living in different towns
Monday, January 3rd:
  • spending the day with Joey
  • getting an extra night with Chandler because Chris picked up an extra shift at work
  • watching movies cuddled up on the couch with Chandler
  • the fact that Joey and I work well together when fixing things around the apartment
Tuesday, January 4th:
  • cooking a Thanksgiving-esque dinner for absolutely no reason
  • having a boyfriend who deals with all of my crazy
  • Best Buy gift cards
  • Source:  Stealing candy from your child is fun...
    AND delicious!
  • screwdrivers (the kind with vodka and orange juice)
  • rainbow Nerds
  • Joey and I doing our best Boston accents all throughout Ben Affleck's movie, The Town
  • this quote - "I love Ben Affleck's dick...ness"  :)
Wednesday, January 5th:
  • warm apple pie and ice cream
  • cable companies that don't suck...because mine (Mediacom) DOES!
  • Josh Groban singing Kanye West tweets...watch here
  • Grant's crazy Facebook status
  • being silly
  • adding Pig Latin to my profile on Facebook under languages I speak
  • Mitsya Marsupial providing me the motivation I need to lose more weight...bring the trash talk, bitches!  :)
  • grocery shopping with Joey
Thursday, January 6th:
  • getting lots of time this week to hang out with Joey before school starts next week  :(
  • getting to hang out with Doug and Alicia...it's always such a great time
  • making a bracelet for an awesome little girl...knowing she'll be excited to get it in the morning
  • watching Doug and Joey play Call of Duty: Black Ops together
  • me and Joey being silly and having the most random combination of food for dinner
  • inappropriate Google searches
  • getting to talk to Cece on the phone
  • Monica Geller from Friends
  • getting to kiss Joey everyday...it's amazing

1 comment:

  1. mitsya is a marsupialJanuary 7, 2011 at 6:21 PM

    i don't think that i can bring myself to say anything remotely mean to you, even in the context of defattifying ourselves. i'll try, but i might cry while doing so. fair warning.

    ReplyDelete