02 January, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For (1/1/11)

Saturday January 1st:
  • cars that start...because mine does NOT
  • alarms that go off...because mine did NOT
  • getting mad and telling 2011 to fuck off...because I DID (which I didn't mean, by the way.  I'm actually quite excited to see what it has to offer)
  • Mitsya Marsupial - for being a really terrific friend and offering to give me a ride if I needed one...if I believed in a God, I would thank him/her for friends like you...
  • having a boyfriend who is SO wonderful to me and that I can rely on...even when I hate relying on people
  • grocery shopping with Joey
  • 
    Source:  Chandler is a machine when it comes to Nerf wars!  Joey and I
                  were curled up in balls on the bed begging for his mercy...
    
  • "Crazy Free Saturday" - a brilliant new day
  • locked doors...because mine were NOT
  • 
  • Joey's amazing ability to hear the smallest sounds
  • not scarring Chandler for life
  • delicious dinners
  • watching Joey laugh
  • Nerf wars!
  • this guy
  • Joey telling me that I make life fun
This day REALLY pissed me off in the beginning!  However, the day got better and I spent the majority of it at work (being entertained by friends on FB while getting paid) or laughing (at home with Chandler and Joey)...not a bad way to start the year!  I'm so incredibly fortunate to have the life I have and the people I have in it...Happy New Year, friends! 

1 comment:

  1. mitsya de los marsupialsJanuary 2, 2011 at 2:30 PM

    what the hell?! it's very nice of 2011 to get all of the bad stuff it holds for you out of the way early, but it could spread it out over more than one weekend for pete's sake!!

    ReplyDelete